Jewish Historical Studies, Volume 36 – 1999-2001
- The institution of halukkah; a historical review (Cecil Bloom)
- Revd Solomon Lyon of Cambridge 1755-1820 (Naomi Cream)
- Bernard Baron: tobacco and philanthropy (Gerry Black)
- Bertam B. Benas; forgotten Zionist (Mervyn Goodman)
- Health and medical care of the Jewish poor in the East End of London, 1880-1914 (Gerry Black)
- The Zion muleteers of Gallipoli, March 1915-May 1916 (Martin Sugarman)
- The British Labour Party and Palestine, 1917-1948 (Cecil Bloom)
- Book notes.
BACK TO ALL
Ada Woolf at the V and A
MONDAY 28 MAY, 2018
The V&A Museum, London SW7, now has displayed in the Fashion Gallery (Case 9) a wedding dress made by...
READ MORE >>