Jewish Historical Studies, Volume 27 – 1978/80
- Anglo-Jewry in the 18th century: a presidential address (Aubrey Newman)
- Manuel Levy Duarte (1631-1714): an Amsterdam merchant jeweller and his trade with London (Edgar Samuel)
- Richard of Devizes and the alleged martyrdom of a boy at Winchester (Patricia Allin)
- James Finn: Her Britannic Majesty’s Consul at Jerusalem between 1846 and 1863 (Beth-Zion Lask Abrahams)
- The Central British Fund for World Jewish Relief (Joan Steibel)
- Claude Montefiore, Lily Montagu, and the origins of the Jewish Religious Union (Steven Bayme)
- The assassination of Lord Moyne (Bernard Wasserstein)
- Dr Jacob de Castro Sarmento and Sephardim in medical practice in 18th century London (Richard Barnett)
- A reassessment of Benjamin Disraeli’s Jewish aspects (Benjamin Jaffe)
- MISCELLANIES PART XII –
- Talmud (Edgar Samuel)
- Hebrew printed books in the library of Westminster Abbey (David Goldstein)
- Sir Solomon de Medina’s textile warehouse (Diana de Marly)
- Book notes.
Harold Pollins (1924-2018)
TUESDAY 10 APRIL, 2018
It is with regret that we report the death of Harold Pollins on 4 April 2018. Harold was born...
New Books: Two Centuries of Scottish Jewry and Jews in Uniform
SUNDAY 8 APRIL, 2018
Two Centuries of Scottish Jewry (Kenneth Collins, Chief Editor, with Bernard Wasserstein and Aubrey Newman) has just been published....