Jewish Historical Studies, Volume 26 – 1974/78
- The historian in two worlds (Aubrey N. Newman)
- Ashkenazic reactions to the conversionists 1800-1850 (Rabbi Harvey W. Meirovich)
- The stirrings of the 1590s and the return of the Jews to England (Professor Theodore K. Rabb)
- The decline and expulsion of the medieval Jews of York (Professor R.B. Dobson)
- George Eliot: her Jewish associations – a centenary tribute (Beth-Zion Lask Abrahams)
- The Jew as scapegoat? The settlement and reception of Jews in South Wales before 1914 (Geoffrey Alderman)
- The Jews of Spanish North Africa 1600-1669 (Jonathan Israel)
- The settlement of Jews in Gibraltar 1704-83 (Mesod Benady)
- Tributes: Arthur Sigismund Diamond 1897-1978 by Judge Israel Finestein: Rabbi Sir Israel Brodie 1895-1979 by Vivian D. Lipman.
- MISCELLANIES PART XI –
- Passover in Shakespeare’s London (Edgar Samuel)
- The Jews of Cornwall in local tradition (Venetia Newall)
- Book notes
Harold Pollins (1924-2018)
TUESDAY 10 APRIL, 2018
It is with regret that we report the death of Harold Pollins on 4 April 2018. Harold was born...
New Books: Two Centuries of Scottish Jewry and Jews in Uniform
SUNDAY 8 APRIL, 2018
Two Centuries of Scottish Jewry (Kenneth Collins, Chief Editor, with Bernard Wasserstein and Aubrey Newman) has just been published....