Publications by Vivian David Lipman CVO, DPhil, FSA, FRHistS (i921-1990)
1 Problems of Areas in English Local Government. DPhil, 1947, University of Oxford.
2 Local Government Areas, 1834-1Q45, Oxford: Basil Blackwell, 1949, pp. x, 506.
3 Social History of the Jews in England, 1850-1Q50. London: Watts & Co., 1954, pp. x, 200.
4 Tercentenary of the Re-settlement of the Jews in Great Britain: Exhibition by the Norwich Hebrew Congregation at the Castle Museum, Norwich, 4th-2$th Septem? ber iq$6 [catalogue]. Norwich, 1956, pp. 32.
5 A Century of Social Service, 185Q-1Q5Q: the Jewish Board of Guardians. London: Roudedge and Kegan Paul, 1959, pp. xvi, 301, plates.
6 Three Centuries of Anglo-Jewish History: a Volume of Essays, ed. V. D. Lipman. Cambridge: published for the Jewish Historical Society of England by Heffer, 1961, pp. xi, 201, illus.
7 The Jews of Medieval Norwich; with an appendix of Latin documents from the Westminster Abbey Muniment Room and the Hebrew Poems of MeirBecome a member to read the full article
Other articles within the volume
- Further on the Curiel family in 16th-century Portugal
- Class, ethnicity and politics in the Jewish East End, 191 8-1939
- The struggle to establish the London Jewish Hospital: Lord Rothschild versus the barber*
- Hatikvah – Imber, his poem and a national anthem*
- Jenkinson and Schechter at Cambridge: an expanded and updated assessment*
- The importance of being editor: The Jewish Chronicle, 1841-1991*
- From Poland to Paddington: the early history of the Spielmann family, 1828-1948*
- The Jews of Norfolk and Suffolk before 1840*
- London: the 13th-century Jewry revisited*
- The Jewish entries from the Patent Rolls, 1272-1292
- The Jews of Medieval Cambridge
- Publications by Vivian David Lipman CVO, DPhil, FSA, FRHistS (i921-1990)
- Asher Lewis Shane (1911—1991)
- In Memoriam Sir Alan Mocatta OBE (i 907-1990)