JEWISH HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF ENGLAND. 1898—99
The Rev. M. Joseph.
M. E. Lange, Esq., B.A.
The Rev. Dr. A. Lowy.
Rev. S. Levy, B.A.
The Bev. Prof. D. W. Marks.
C. Trice Martin, Esq., F.S.A.
Prof. R. Meldola, F.R.S.
C. G. Montefiore, Esq., M.A.
A. I. Myers, Esq.
W. H. Rylands, Esq.
Prof. S. schechter.
Dr. S. Schorstein.
The Rev. S. Singer.
0. J. Simon, Esq.
The Rev. L. M. Simmons, B.A., LL.B.
S. J. Solomon, Esq., A.B.A.
I. Spielmann, Esq., F.S.A.
Lucien Wolf, Esq.
I. Zangwill, Esq., B.A.Executive Committee
The President, Yice-Presidents, Treasurer, Hon. Secretaries, with the Chief Rabbi, Rev. F. L. Cohen, Dr. Friedl?nder, A. I. Myers, Esq., Rev. H. Gollancz, and Rev. S. Levy.
B. L. Abrahams, Esq., M.A., Clement Salamon, Esq., Rev. M. Adler, B.A., representing the Maccabaeans.finance Committee
J. Jacobs, Esq., Clement Salamon, Esq., A. I. Myers, Esq., the Treasurer, and Hon. Secretaries.Editorial Committee, 1897-98
The President,Become a member to read the full article
Other articles within the volume
- JEWISH HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF ENGLAND. 1898—99
- DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS IN THE THIRTEENTH CENTURY
- AARON OF LINCOLN
- BISHOP BARLOW ON THE “CASE OF THE JEWS.”
- MENASSEH BEN ISRAEL’S STUDY IN LONDON
- THE TYPICAL CHARACTER OF ANGLO-JEWISH HISTORY
- RABBI ZEVI ASHKENAZI AND HIS FAMILY IN LONDON. A CONTRIBUTION TO THE HISTORY OF THE GERMAN COMMUNITY IN LONDON,
- CROMWELL’S TOLERATION
- AMERICAN ELEMENTS IN THE RE-SETTLEMENT
- REPORT OF ADDRESS
- EARLY TRANSLATIONS AND TRANSLATORS OF THE JEWISH LITURGY IN ENGLAND
- REPORT OF THE SUB-COMMITTEE ON MOYSE’S HALL. APPOINTED BY THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE JEWISH HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF ENGLAND
- A FURTHER PAPER ON MOYSE’S HALL
- MOYSE HALL, BURY ST. EDMUNDS. WHENCE ITS NAME—WHAT IT WAS—WHAT IT WAS NOT
- A SURVEY OF ANGLO-JEWISH HISTORY
- THE FIRST ENGLISH JEW.
- Miscellanea. i. The Early Days of the Melbourne Community. ii. The Jews and the French Invasion, 1797. iii. Curiosities from the Records. iv. The London Jews’ Yearly Gift to the Lord Mayor. v. Isaac Alvarez, Court Jeweller. vi. Anglo-Jewish Ships’ Names. vii. A Jewish Naval Officer under the Stuarts?
- Jew Brokers of the City of London
- The Origin of the Canterbury “Treaty” of 1266
- The Family of Mordecai Hamburger and Their Association with Madras.
- The Jewish Oratories of Cromwellian London
- Bibliography of “I. A.” (Dr. Israel Abrahams, M.A., 1858—1925)
- The Jewish Money-Lender and the Charters of English Jewry in their historical setting
- Medieval Jewish MSS. in the Library of St. Paul’s Cathedral, London
- The Jews of London and the Great Plague (1665)
- The Lesser London Synagogues of the Eighteenth Century